As this is my first post I thought I’d fill a few lines with what you can expect and, more importantly, what not to expect in the pages of this blog.
What to expect:
- Advice and insights for “Lone Wolf” CI practitioners as well as those setting up thier own CI/Market Intelligence practices.
- Thoughts on the use and misuse of CI by Technology companies.
- CI in Asia Pacific and some of the unique pitfalls and benefits.
- A bit of irreverence and the continuing battle between sales and marketing.
What not to expect:
- Commentary on the competitors I focus on for my day-to-day job. Not that I don’t like being opinionated regarding them, but rather, I want this blog to be about the art of CI. I also greatly admire the work that many of my bretheren do, regardless of the company they work for.